1. Set the mood. Stock up on booze and cigarettes. Even if you don’t drink or smoke – just hold a glass and feign the life of a hard-drinking, chain-smoking ad executive.
2. Make the guest list. Find a group of people who like to play dress up.
3. Dress the part dudes. Men, almost any form of dressing up will do. If you decide to think about your outfit for more than 5 seconds try Google.
4. Dress the part ladies with 50s and 60s style cocktail dresses (um I know Mad Men is in the 60s but not a lot of people can tell the difference, just don’t wear a skirt with a poodle on it).
5. Don’t forget your accessories!
6. Antique those photos. Maybe you can fool people into thinking you went back in time.
– From the Late Night Desk of Wade and Associates