Is this the love that I’ve been searching for?
The Monaco in black snake emboss leather
Is this love or am I dreaming?
This must be love
cuz it’s really go a hold on me …
The Verian in blue suede
My office manager just told me about these – WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN ALL MY LIFE??!!! I’m in love with Earthies and this love can only be summaried by the lyrics of Whitesnake.
I wonder … ♪ ♫
Pedro Garcia “Giza” flats in white toscana
I wonder … ♪ ♫
Bloch “Jeanne” flat in sirocco
I wonder why each little bird has a someone?
Pedro Garcia textured flats with bow detail in skin
To sing to … ♪ ♫
Jeffrey Campbell Mention Lip flats in nude
Sweet things to … ♪ ♫
Enzo Angiolini “Nilt” flats in gold glitter
A gay little love melody.
Nino Dolcetti “Jack” bi-color flats
Filed under Fashion, Shoes
Styling, the art of the possible
Valentine’s Day approaches, you don’t have to believe in it to embrace the color palette
Everything from Topshop
From the Late Night Desk of Desk of Wade and Associates
Filed under Fashion, Styling
Today was the second Sacramento Fashion Blogger meet-up. We started out at the Midtown Bazaar perusing the vendor wares while I was apparently perusing the diversity of shoes among the bloggers (see below). Then we moved over to Streets of London to talk shop over ciders and sodas. If you are looking to explore the range of fashion blogs that Sacramento has to offer, look no farther than a pair of feet. The footwear chosen by each blogger reflects a little bit about their blog, so pick a pair of shoes and go explore!
1. Innovative and Stylish, but really you were pulled in by the cool tights worn by Natale of Evelesco: http://evelesco.blogspot.com/
2. Polished and Professional, in fact it’s the New Professional by Angeline: http://the-new-professional.blogspot.com/
3. Sassy yet Functional, this pair of kickers belongs to Melody from It’s all happening: http://melody-stone.blogspot.com/
4. Daring and Romantic, try out Coco’s blog Muffin Top Baby: http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com/
5. Spunky and New, well her blog is new to me at least, so I am excited to start following Nicole of Little Bits of Nikknak: http://nikkibit.blogspot.com/
6. Oh that’s me, silly, Jen from Wade and Associates. I can’t really describe myself. I’ll leave that to objective third parties (which means I’ve run out of adjectives).
7. Thrifted and Lovely, Kari writes for Juniper James: http://juniperjames.wordpress.com/ and Thrift Town: http://www.thrifttown.com/blog/
8. Eclectic and Pretty, these cute socks and shoes belong to Bella from The Citizen Rosebud: http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/ and Street Style Sacramento: http://www.streetstylesacramento.com/
that my first post would be about men’s shoes (and expensive men’s shoes at that) but I suppose our minds should always be open to the unexpected. I received a random email about Esquivel Shoes and instantly fell in love with them – the colors, the designs, the vintage and timeless aspect cobbled into each shoe. I consider myself to be thrifty with one exception – SHOES. My father is the same way. Growing up he always said to take care of your feet by buying nice shoes and I suppose I’m at that age when you realize that your father was right about a couple … some … many things. What other item of clothing has such a lasting impact on your body? Even now my arches ache from dancing too long in vintage slouch boots over the weekend. George Esquivel is quoted on his website as saying “there are no shortcuts to true luxury.” I don’t know if I fully agree, but for shoes I’ll concede. I was even more excited to discover that in just the past two years he has started selling women’s shoes as well. You can expect to see more women’s Oxford lace-up shoes in Spring 2010.
Men's Nude Artisan Oxford Shoes - Hand Stained Leather Lace-ups by Esquivel Shoes
Men’s Blue Artisan Oxford Shoes - Hand Stained Leather Lace-ups by Esquivel Shoes
Men’s and Women’s Tommy Oxford – Suede Lace-ups with Oiled Burnishing by Esquivel Shoes
Men's “The Boot” Brown Scabbed with Brown Sleeve by Esquivel Shoes
Women’s Oxford - Lace-ups with Stripe by Esquivel Shoes
Women's Monica Boot - Brown with Green Sleeve by Esquivel Shoes
Men's and Women's Battalion Hi Boot - Brown Pebble Grain or Suede by Esquivel Shoes
Photos from Esquivel Shoes website.
Esquivel Shoes are available for purchase at the following sites:
– From the Desk of Wade and Associates